The Polk Audio FXi-A6
R6 390.00 Per Pair. inc VAT, excludes installation and configuration.
Bipole Surround Loudspeaker
Ultra-High Performance Surround for the Thrill Seeker
The F/XiA6 is at home in the best home theater systems and in very large spaces. With a 6 1/2-inch Dynamic Balance® driver and two 1-inch Dynamic Balance dome tweeters, movies and multi-channel music will fill the space with well-conceived sound effects coming from all directions. These surround speakers will literally immerse you in three-dimensional sound. Configurable as bipole or dipole for discrete and diffuse sound, they work equally well behind you or beside you. For the ultimate 7.1 home theater system, simply add a second pair.
- Total Pieces
- Cabinet Warranty
- 5 years
- Drivers Warranty
- 5 years
- Original Purchaser Only
- Carton 1
- 31 lbs (14.06 kg)
ON-WALL, BOOKSHELF AND SOUNDBARS
- Qty Included
- 14.75" (37.47 cm)
- 13.38" (33.99 cm)
- 8.63" (21.92 cm)
- 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
- Driver Complement
- (2) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite dome - Tweeter
- (1) 6.5" (16.51 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance polymer composite cone and rubber surround - Mid/Woofer
- Mounting Type
- Keyhole Hanger
- Total Frequency Response
- 45 Hz → 27 kHz
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms → ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
- 88 dB
- Lower and Upper -3dB Limits
- 55 Hz → 26 kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel
- 45 watts → 270 watts
- The trapezoidal shaped cabinets aim the drivers and tweeters in opposing directions to produce a more realistically diffuse wavefront and wide, lifelike imaging of surround sound. Keyhole slots make mounting a snap.
- With the flip of a switch, our dipole/bipole circuitry changes the soundfield from direct to indirect radiation patterns enabling you to place the surround speaker beside or behind you depending on your listening room setup.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- The F/XiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts offer the most secure connection options.
The T's and the C's.
Product information is supplied in good faith.
Products and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
E&OE, errors and ommissions excepted.